Construct a LEGO® brick model of one of the world’s best-known national monuments with this LEGO Architecture 21042 The Statue of Liberty set. Located in New York City harbor, the Statue of Liberty stands more than 305 feet above Liberty Island, welcoming seafarers from around the globe. An icon of freedom, the statue was presented as a gift to the people of the United States from the people of France, and was officially dedicated in front of huge crowds on October 28, 1886. This detailed model captures the structure’s harmonious blend of architecture and sculpture, and features an intricately detailed pedestal with shield & brick detailing and columned balconies, while the beautifully crafted Lady Liberty statue features a flowing robe, broken shackles, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet and an upraised arm bearing a golden torch. This elegant LEGO Architecture model comes with an authentic sand-green and beige color scheme, finished with a decorative nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Statue of Liberty.
- Features an intricately detailed pedestal with shield & brick detailing, columned balconies, and a Lady Liberty statue with a flowing robe, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet and golden torch.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English and French languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,685 LEGO® pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 17” (44cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.